Mothers Matter 2016
Building Families, Building Community
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary
201 Seminary Drive, Mill Valley, CA 94941
Join us as we present an exciting NEW format.
- Enjoy a delicious outdoor “walk-around supper and meet current Gilead House residents.
- Experience an inspirational program with internationally acclaimed speaker and former Kansas City Royals baseball player, Dr. Randy Marshall.
- Hear Testimony from Gilead House graduate, Tonjia, who is now employed full-time as a medical professional and owns her own home in Marin County.
- Indulge in a decadent dessert buffet provided by Flour Chylde Bakery.
♦ Kindly Respond ♦
YES, I CAN ATTEND
About the Speaker – Dr. Randy Marshall
“Character, compassion and content still persuade people to mature. The best speakers combine all three.”
– Randy Marshall
Randy Marshall has been involved in the communications arena for over 35 years as a speaker, a communications professor, as well as a corporate consultant.
Randy founded and currently leads Speaker’s College, a Dallas-based communications training company formed to improve the communication and leadership skills of executives.
He has spoken and taught throughout the world including Europe, Asia, India, South America and Australia. He has trained corporate managers and sales personnel from New York Life, Smith Barney, American Express, Kraft Foods, Texas Instruments, Sun Microsystems, Prudential, Elk Group and others.
Randy earned both a B.A. and M.A. in Communications from the University of Arkansas where he was selected as a Rhodes Scholar nominee and an international varsity debater at Oxford, England. He earned his Ph.D. in Communications from the California Graduate School of Theology. His first book, Surprised by Serenity, is in its 9th printing and was published in June, 2000.
He continues to enjoy baseball after playing both in college and professionally for the Kansas City Royals. He also enjoys travel and family time with Kathy, his wife of 41 years, and their three married children, Whitney, John and Mindy. They have 7 grandchildren, with two more on the way.
Read more about Dr. Randy Marshall at his website:
Building Community Sponsors:
• Chevron • Ultragenyx • Valley Oak Wealth Management
Special Contributions and Heartfelt Gratitude to:
• Flour Chylde Bakery • Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary • Standard Party Rentals
Here’s What People Are Saying About Mothers Matter
“The festive and delicious Mothers Matter evening is always one of celebrating, along with many new and old friends, God’s blessings through the past and future years of the Gilead House ministry.”
– Jeannie Bader