You can provide much-needed items to support the children and moms. You can host a collection drive with your church or community group to gather items to help support Gilead House families.
Gilead House is always in need of the following items:
- Gift Cards: grocery stores, gas stations, Target, Ross, etc. – These are used to purchase specific items as needed for Gilead House and the families when in need.
- Office Supplies: Copy paper and postage stamps
- Financial donations to help support the families at Gilead House with services such as counseling, child advocacy, case management, child care, etc.
- Paper products: towels, toilet paper, tissues
- Lysol wipes, Ziploc bags, garbage bags
Gilead House is not accepting any of the following items at this time:
- Toys, books
- Travel size soaps and shampoo, opened hygiene items
- Clothing, shoes, undergarments
- Beds and mattresses
- Bedding – sheets and pillowcases
- Baby items
- Kitchen items
Needed items can be dropped off at the Gilead House Office, Monday – Thursday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Please call ahead to confirm.
Any questions? Contact the Family Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 415-895-5575.
We greatly appreciate your support!