You Can Make A Difference
Retreat or engage? What will you choose? Imagine you or your children were homeless in Marin. What if you met a homeless 5 year old girl and her mother near your neighborhood? Would you want them to have access to a program like Gilead House that could transform their lives forever? Would you want them to feel hope – and not just survive, but to THRIVE? Donate today. Invest in the future of families.
Your investment will:
- TRANSFORM the lives of mothers and their children
- PROVIDE SUPPORT to move a family from homelessness to independent living
- BUILD HOPE as mothers learn life skills and gain employment
- ENCOURAGE the children who begin to thrive in school
You can make a difference in the lives of families through a tax-deductible donation to Gilead House today. Your investment provides housing and life skills education, leading to greater independence, self-sufficiency and a better life for the women and children of Gilead House. Virtually all graduates leave Gilead House with either no or greatly reduced government assistance, and become successful tax-paying members of the community. The human and financial returns on your investment are priceless.
We encourage you to consider the following options for support:
- A one-time donation
- A monthly donation for one calendar year
- A monthly donation for three years
- Matching funds through your employer
- Donation to the Capital Campaign and help us be debt free of construction costs*
- Purchase West Wind Wines (proceeds benefit Gilead House)
Click here to donate online.
Click here to purchase wine from West Wind Wines.