Gilead House is a transitional housing program, providing much more than just a place to live. It is a place of hope, healing, and life changing transformation. Our residents participate in weekly Life Skills courses to learn important skills in budgeting, job-seeking, parenting and relating. Each mom is matched with a mentor who serves as a friend and advisor, supporting her through the transition into her new life. Residents develop individual goals geared toward self-sufficiency and make permanent changes. If this sounds like a challenge you would like to accept, please fill out our Application for Residency and our Family Advocate will contact you.
Gilead House residents must be:
- Single mothers with at least 50% custody of their children
- At least 9 months clean and sober, and connected to the recovery community
- Working or be seeking employment of at least 32 hours per week
- Willing to attend weekly Life Skills classes on Wednesday evenings
- Willing to attend other Gilead House events at the home and in the community
- Motivated to make life changes toward the goal of self-sufficiency
Please Fill Out the Form Below
Or download the PDF form to print out and mail in.