Gilead House is a transitional housing program, providing much more than just a place to live. It is a place of hope, healing, and life changing transformation. Our residents participate in weekly Life Skills courses to learn important skills in budgeting, job-seeking, parenting and relating. Each mom is matched with a mentor who serves as a friend and advisor, supporting her through the transition into her new life. Residents develop individual goals geared toward self-sufficiency and make permanent changes. If this sounds like a challenge you would like to accept, please fill out our Application for Residency and our Family Advocate will contact you.
Gilead House residents must be:
- Single mother with at least 50% custody of her children
- At least 12 months clean and sober, and connected to the recovery community
- Working or be seeking employment of at least 32 hours per week
Willing to participate in weekly Life Skills classes on Tuesday evenings
- Willing to attend other Gilead House events at the home and in the community
- Motivated to make life changes toward the goal of self-sufficiency
GILEAD HOUSE IS NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER FOR ANY CHANGE IN THIS STATUS.
Please Fill Out the Form Below
Or download the PDF form to print out and mail in.