WHO WE ARE:
- Gilead House is a transitional housing program for single mothers and their children. It is a place of hope, healing, and life changing transformation.
- The Gilead Way consists of practical steps and programs empowering women to reach their full potential. Moms enter our disciplined program to learn new life skills on many levels including securing employment, completing school, gaining financial intelligence, improving parenting skills, bettering nutrition, and for those in need, the 12-step movement. Moms then have the opportunity to pass this knowledge on to their children.
♦ Requirements for all Gilead House residents:
- Must be a single mother with at least 50% custody of her children.
- Must be at least 12 months clean and sober, and actively involved in the recovery community, if applicable.
- Must work at least 32 hours a week or be actively seeking employment.
- Must participate in weekly Life Skills classes on Tuesday evenings.
- Must be willing to take random monthly drug and alcohol tests.
- Must be motivated to make life changes towards the goal of self-sufficiency.
♦ If this sounds like a challenge you would like to accept, please fill out the Application for Residency below and our Program Coordinator will contact you.
EQUAL ACCESS TO SERVICES POLICY
Gilead House does not discriminate. Beyond meeting the specified admission criteria, no person shall be denied services at Gilead House on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, or other unlawful basis.
Please Fill Out the Form Below